Sunday, June 24, 2012


so here it is. a couple of pictures of what it looks like from my end. the upper picture was taken from my usual writing spot in 3rd Street Stuff here in Lexington ky. its an independent coffee shop that doesn't hassle its patrons about only making the minimum purchase before soaking up their wi-fi. in exchange for power plug access for my laptop and centralized air conditioning, i try and buy a candy bar or something. ive never been a big coffee drinker, but they've got an insane cajun turkey sandwich that's worth the seven bucks.

the second pic is my current looping playlist that i let run while i write. every month or so i clear it out and change up the artists to keep it fresh, but the one constant is the tempo. i like stuff with a  steady beat, riff, or chorus keep my toe tapping while i knock out some writing.

if you care.

No comments:

Post a Comment